gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 11:25 AM by Iolaire.)

Iolaire blinked at Alarr's explanation. She was small and wasn't exactly built for combat, so things of that nature rarely crossed her mind. As he spoke of the use and creation of the spear, the small dame nodded. She could see the usefulness in such a weapon. Clever of him to make one.

As she finished her explanation of what a crone was, the boy's face lit up. He stated that his aunt might be a crone and Iolaire released an amused laugh, two-toned eyes crinkling with mirth. "You may not want to call her that. Most crones don't like being reminded that they're old." Her crone hadn't minded. She'd worn the title as a badge of honor. Io felt like Alarr's aunt might not feel the same way, however.

After being asked about the trees that she'd planted, Iolaire tilted her skull from side to side a few times. "I successfully planted a silver birch and an elder tree. I attempted to transplant a juniper tree, but that one withered away." She grinned. "And don't mind about being overwhelming. A hungry mind is a healthy mind." She went on to say, "I watered them with a dish made of a partial deer skull. It's wise to construct your garden within reasonable distance to clean water."

Having decided that she'd spent enough time away, the woman made a soft noise in her throat and got to her feet. Shrugging back into her pack, she smiled down at the young man. "Good to have met you, Alarr. I look forward to meeting in the future and checking on your progress." With a nod of her head to the youngster, she turned and made her way back to Sirius and the rest.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.