Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 05:06 PM

Io leaned into his touch, pressing her skull against his, instead of shying away from his admission of pain he had unleashed upon Zee. He was a hulking, towering Titan, and few could match his stature, and he had never encountered any who could beat it. He was a Warlord, with a past of killing in the name of the Klein royalty, bred for war with unnatural, saber fangs and feline claws. It was very rare for him to lose a fight, and no one who had sparred with him as a child had won since the days he had grown. He was a killing machine who confessed to losing control, and the tinsy tiny healer showed no fear.

“I do not know what you can do, but I thank you. Zee wished for me to seek help with the Klein healer, but I must confess I prefer to seek it with you.” so long as she didn’t start to voice any such cures beginning with ‘group therapy’ that was.

“I trust you Io, it’s almost like we’ve met before, but I would remember” he turned his head, attempting to get a look at her, but she was too tangled up beside him. He frowned, and tried to picture her at the scene of the cave where he had inexplicably recovered. A part of him always knew a healer must have been there, but they had never showed themselves as they saved his life. Or his past, he could remember nothing prior to six or seven months of age, and the faces of his dead parents were lost to him. Surely if she had been born in the Ashen Empire, she would have told him. “Who are you, Io, where did you come from?”

"Speech"