Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Deathbelle couldn’t know the possessiveness Sirius held over the woman there was no outward sign, but he had called her his. ”I’m sure Venom will enjoy her title.” She offered Seer as he made himself comfortable between the two women. Belle made every attempt to put herself out of the state of mind she had started in at the beginning of their meeting. She was far from prepared emotionally to suddenly be introduced to one under Seer’s command.

Io was, at the very least, polite to the empress. She offered nothing more than a nod of respect. Deathbelle’s subjects offered her reverence because they wanted to not because the Empress forced them to. Many of the Klein name saw ruling by fear a noble act, but Deathbelle wished to be adored, not feared. ”Conquest?” She asked with a quirked brow towards Sirius. Zee was the woman he sought to pursue, as Deathbelle was painfully reminded of more often than she liked. How did her beloved handmaiden turned queen feel about that terminology?

”You won't be left in the dark for long.” She assured her softly, regaining her composure as the conversation went on. ”I’ve always enjoyed making a good poison, but with Sirius around healing was always a priority.” The warmth in her gaze as she shifted to his handsome features likely gave away too much of her inner thoughts. Her heart beat quickly as memories of time long gone by flashed within her mind's eye before she turned back to Io politely. ”I’m glad he will be well looked after.”

It was now she realised fully how much distance would really be put between herself and her childhood friend. She couldn’t decide if distance or closeness to Sirius hurt more. She couldn’t help her amethyst eyes returning to his form, her stare holding that hint of longing that hadn’t quite left her features. Deathbelle tried to give him an affectionate smile, but she felt the distance between them keenly. She knew his sense of duty to her would overpower all, and she never wanted to ask more than he really wished to give.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.