An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-01-2019, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 05:49 PM by Bellamy.)
Ooc:: Marking M for Bells favorite word being Fuck and excessive cursing. x'D

Here's to all the people who've been trying to keep me down
Got their fingers in my collar trying to turn me all around

“Bells?”

The voice of one of her companions, Whiskers, stirred the young woman from her thoughts. Shifted her back to the present to where she turned faded green orbs towards the badger.

The slightly older creature wore an expression of concern for her wolfen daughter as she canted her head to the side. "We have been rather aimless for some time, no? Perhaps it would be wise to see out Dominus again."

Bellamy scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Fuck that shit." The large woman rose and stretched with a yawn. The pop of her bones sounded satisfying to her ears… not to mention felt nice. She had been sitting too long and with all this volcano crap going on she'd be more holes up than she'd like out of caution. Fiery death was not on the agenda.

But regardless of that it was cold and eating still a necessity. She had to ensure she and her companions were alive and fed… danger could be lurking… Waiting for her to let her guard down and swoop in to try and claim her freedom.

Not a chance.

She'd kill whoever dared try and take it. She would never live on her knees again.

Never.

"Since Ears seems to be getting a cold or something I want you guys to stay here. I will return as soon as I can."

It wasn’t long before Bellamy was trudging through snow under the many trees of the forest. Her breath was expelled in a white mist before her as she moved, ears twitching and moving as the woman padded along. For the moment she was less worried about alerting potential prey -- she had to find signs of something large enough to be worth the catch first.

She paused as she began to near the edge of the forest and bristled, glaring through the gaps in the treeline. She didn’t see it yet… but the wind foretold of another wolf nearby…

I find it so funny to hear how much they hate
Try to push me to the ground then say they love me to my face

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.