Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Riva’s actions caused Deathbelle to smile in pleased amusement as she was thrown off guard at her rank. She even gave an adorable little bow! At the very least the young healer brought a smile to Deathbelle’s features. A rare occurrence these days. ”Good.” She answered, her features soft and almost affectionate as she tried to close the distance between the two of them. She looked cold, hungry, and in need of a good bath. ”You’ll be practicing under my sister, Lucretia. But for now I would like you to den close to me.” She felt.. protective over the vulnerable girl. She’d forgotten meeting her, but now that she was returned to her grasp Deathbelle wouldn’t easily let her go. ”I have a little store of herbs, whatever we’ve been able to find since the eruption. You’re welcome to them.” She added generously, finding it easy to take the girl under her wing. ”I think I’d like to.. gather herbs with you again. Once you’re recovered.” She offered wistfully. Was Riva the key to her distraction from her losses? Delving back into plants, healing, and poisons would certainly distract her.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.