Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-01-2019, 07:04 PM

She was about to argue his response - that none should be hers - when he straightened and promptly pushed her to the side. She wasn't expecting the assault and in her bowed stance was easily pushed to the ground. A lighthearted giggle peeled from her maw and she kicked off the ground to regain her feet, launching herself at him high so she might be able to land her body upon his back. She might have been small, but she hoped with enough force he might at least wobble.

"One day." The queen threatened. "You'll pull a stunt like that and I'll finally beat you." Her grin widened at the thought, imagining the day she might finally win a match against the Ashen Warlord. "And when I do the whole world will hear about how someone finally made a loser out of such a mighty warrior." It wasn't going to be easy, but under his guidance and training there was still hope that she might one day match him. Not in strength most likely, but once she learned to take advantage of her agility and speed she might find out how to manage his brute force.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.