gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
11-01-2019, 09:26 PM
After what sounded like much effort Shaye was at his side and feeling along his ribs. So he wasn't too far off the ground; perhaps suspended near the bottom of the shoot they'd fallen down. If that were the case... "Stop, Shaye," he commanded gently as she dug around him. "Stop." He snorted a humorless, sardonic laugh and then sighed. "I might be what's keeping the rest of these rocks from coming down on us." It would be nearly impossible to tell without laying eyes on the rock pile. They'd have to get lights in here or something.

Wait, what was she saying? "Come on, now. We're not going to die. We just need to think about this, eh? If the bird can get in..." What was that sappy saying? 'Where there's a will...' Though his odds weren't good Odysseus wasn't willing to admit defeat yet and he refused to let Shaye. To accept defeat was to be defeated.

There was a soft clattering from above and then the sound of muffled footsteps as something climbed down the rock pile. "Odysseus? Shaye? Are you alright?" It was Olafur and soon Odysseus felt a reaching hand pat around the small of his back and then firmly grasp a fistful of fur. "I don't know about alright, but we're alive. Is the way out big enough for us?" When he said 'us' he meant Shaye. If it were possible to free him it would take time. "I'm afraid not, we'll have to find another way."
Odysseus has a male rhesus macaque companion named Olafur. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Odysseus.