gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-02-2019, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2019, 03:06 AM by Iolaire.)

Deathbelle seemed confused by the term 'conquest' so Iolaire clarified. "Conquest in the sense that he absolutely wouldn't have taken no for an answer." She shrugged lightly. "Not that I would have said no anyway. There's a magnetism to him, isn't there? Something in him that instills loyalty." She still found it strange that she'd agreed so readily to join a wolf that she'd just met.

Io wasn't terribly surprised when the larger woman confessed to having a proclivity with poisons as well. She nodded in acceptance, knowing that she would learn the local flora quickly. Since the Empress had knowledge in Iolaire's desired area of expertise, she offered up an idea. "Perhaps you and I could share knowledge sometime." She continued. "And I will look after him. I'll look after both of them as well as I'm able." Whatever ideas Deathbelle may have had about Iolaire's intentions, the dainty fae had nothing but platonic feelings towards the toothy giant. It was her intent to see Sirius and his mate secure and safe in their new home.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.