size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-02-2019, 03:25 AM

Sirius listened to her story without much reaction. It felt like whining to Iolaire. She wasn't one to talk about herself, let alone talk about her past. They weren't happy memories by any means. They also reminded her of how utterly childish and jaded that she used to be. Never again would she be like that. Never again would she pretend to be something that she wasn't.

When she finished her tale, Sirius asked after her father. Iolaire gave a light shake of her skull. No, not Elias. A beast in a land far, far away from here. With a sigh she leaned against the big brute when he offered the chance. His solid form was comforting and she realized that she needed that comfort just now. Her voice was soft when she continued. I used to wish that he was dead. Now I just wish that he dies ancient and all alone. Iolaire averted her gaze, staring at the ground. I also used to hate my mother. I haven't seen her in a long time, but I came to realize that she did the best that she could for us. Her nose wrinkled slightly. He almost killed her while making us. The scars upon her... She'll never be what she once was. The small wolf rested her cheek against the big man. I've always wanted a family, but that's not in the cards for me. And so I'm alone. The last of my kind, so to speak.

Speech
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.