gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Amaretto smoothly transitioned into another pose. As she did so she let her breath out slowly and savored the weight of it. She noticed how her diaphragm felt as it pressed the air in her lungs up and out. Noticed the faint tickle of air leaving her nose. Her world might have narrowed down to these small details had not the quiet approach of Valdis not caught her attention. Though her head remained where it was and her eyes stayed unfocused one ear swiveled to monitor the progress of the approaching warrior.

The Ademre woman was quiet for a moment as she debated how much of her attention she should give Valdis. Though she didn't begrudge the woman for her actions the day they'd met - she wasn't narcissistic enough to think she didn't deserve it - Amaretto wasn't sure how to feel about Valdis let alone know if she wanted to share these details with her. Meditation and ketan, though her connection to these things was still a mystery to her, felt important. Sacred even. She didn't know if she could share that with this stranger. Or the boy creeping up behind her for that matter.

She glanced at Valdis before going back to her starting position. "I suppose you could call them rituals. They're...things my people do - things I do - when I need to think. Ketan, the movements, are for the body, and the breathing that goes with it is for the mind."
Amaretto has a male cotton top tamarin named Georgi who is with her at all times unless stated otherwise.