Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
11-02-2019, 11:12 PM
“Freeing you!” she explained in exasperation as he pulled away from her as through little her was a threat. Of course, now that she was down in here and looking at the man, just how small he was baffled her. She was always the shortest wolf in a group, and yet somehow she towered over this man. He looked disheveled and sleepless, and she could see scars, old and new on his body. This was definitely a recipe for disaster. They were going to fester, and actually kill him if that idiot Warlord let this continue.

She tugged again at the chain, but it was clear it required someone as big as the Warlord to undo them. She let out a frustrated sound, and looked back at the wolf again. “I don’t know how to get you out of here, but I brought you some things” she didn’t dig them out of her bag yet, she didn’t trust putting anything on any surface down here. “I got you some scented nose plugs, as well as herbs and bandages, a thin coat - it was the only one I had, or I would have brought you something warmer - as well as some dried meat.” she said. She had run through all of her supplies well stuck in the subterranean maze, and was offering him everything she had left, or accumulated since.