gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
11-03-2019, 04:34 PM
The horned boy just wanted to melt into the ground as Pyrrhic accepted his word. Erystotle was cursed, and the whole chain of events could easily be blamed on him. He accepted Pyrrhic’s kindnesses and kept his affliction a secret. He lowered himself even further for the emperor, as he backed away. He didn’t expect the sudden assault. His silvery eyes widened in surprise and then he was suddenly rolling backwards. The force was unexpected and caused the boy to yelp with pain and surprise as he was rolled backwards a few rotations.

Pyrrhic screamed at him, giving him all the rage he had been unable to unleash at the volcano. Erys didn’t fight back, he coward underneath the tall Abraxas. Ears tucked to his skull, tail to his belly and he tried to curl in on himself to help protect his softer spots. His brilliant fur was dirtied by the tumble and his mercury gaze shut tightly against the rage that was aimed at him.

”I’m sorry, Pyrrhic!” He whined as the bigger boy’s well aimed kick took the breath from him. ”I’m.. sorry!” He cried softly between breaths still making an attempt to protect himself passively, instead of getting away and to safety. i’m sorry.