gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
11-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Erystotle sunk further into himself as Pyrrhic yelled his rage at the smaller horned boy. He squeezed his eyes together tightly and shook his head only slightly in answer he couldn’t fight back. He deserved to be beaten and yelled at. He should have told the older boy what was wrong with him to begin with. He shouldn’t have ever taken his rabbit.

The assault was suddenly over, and Erys hesitated in opening his silver eyes. He peeked only slightly as Pyrr looked into the sky and lamented silently the tragedy Erys had caused. The pink skinned boy could recognize the deep emotion in Pyrrhic’s features and even after the explosion of emotion aimed towards him all he wanted was to make things right. To take away Pyrrhic’s hurt and take it as his own. As it should be. This was all the horned boy’s fault, and he didn’t know how to make it right.

He remained frozen where he was, unsure if he should run or beg for Pyrrhic to finish taking out his anger. Did he even deserve this life if he only caused misery and pain wherever he went. ”I can’t. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” He shook his head in shame and whined softly. He didn’t know what to do.