gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-03-2019, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 07:53 PM by Iolaire.)

Iolaire gave a soft shake of her skull. She couldn't understand slavery. However, it was good to know that Deathbelle was fair to her charges. That most likely explained why Zee and Sirius were the way that they were. She wouldn't make any decisions about the woman without knowing her, but it was definitely a negative point that she promoted slavery.

Zee confessed to wanting to travel and that brightened Iolaire's mood. "Ahhhh, that's something that I know well." As the pair walked, a stick crossed their path. The smaller fae leaped across it without missing a beat and continued speaking. "The wolves in my family have what we call 'thirsty feet.' My mother was a notorious wanderer and I seem to be taking after her in that aspect." That was about the only aspect. Resin had been a giantess. A warrior of great renown. Iolaire was far from either of those things. The suggestion was made that they travel together while Io collected herbs and she agreed heartily. "That sound splendid. I need to learn this land and its plants. There are so many new types of flora here."

And then Zee brought up the need for contraceptive. Iolaire arched one silver brow. Why would she need contraceptive? She was a queen now. A kingdom needed heirs. Perhaps she simply thought that it wasn't the right time with the kingdom being so new. That had to be it. "Done." The woman stopped and slid the satchel from around her neck. Nosing inside, she rummage through the various herbs within. Bringing out a slender stalked plant with a flared, lace looking flower, she spoke. "Wild Carrot. You take it after each time you mate. From my experience, it works more effectively than the every day herbs that one can consume." She cast a sidelong glance at the larger wolf. "It's easier to conceive when you're ready when you take this variety." She did plan to eventually give Sirius heirs, right?

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.