Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-03-2019, 09:54 PM

To hear her laughter made everything worth it. His beautiful, wonderful Queen was happy, and what more could the Tyrant wish for in life? He had given her part of an Empire, with no authority but Deathbelle to answer to. He was prepared to give her so much more, to give her everything. She was the love of his life, the enigmatic once-slave with more spirit than most hardened warriors he knew.

“I’m counting on it” Sirius said, an easy grin on his expression, but his eyes were a dare. He wanted Zee to beat him. He already thought her so much more wonderful than he.

“I would never be ashamed to lose to you, and I would tell all of our fearsome match, and your inevitable win. Let them fear and love you both.” He promised, crawling up her body to look into her eyes, holding his weight above her, as he looked down into the startlingly-blue gaze of his wife. The outline of a teal moon highlighted one eye, and he would kiss the marking, before trailing his nose half way up the left antler above her forehead, dancing eyes never leaving hers.

"Speech"