Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-03-2019, 10:24 PM
Both of them explained, Sirius rather dryly, the use of the term given. Seer tried to clarify further, because Io was not helping Belle’s view of things. Had the misunderstanding not been so serious she would have given Sirius a smirk. Instead she mumbled, ”I see.” Before the conversation shifted again. She shifted her gaze to Io as she spoke about sharing, ”I always enjoy a nice plant lecture.” She offered, interested in their future learning. ”If there’s anything I know for certain, it’s that I can always learn more.” She offered almost with a forced chuckle as she kept her voice light.

Lilac gaze shifted to Sirius and he looked a bit uncomfortable at her sentiment. ”You take your own advice too seriously, Sirius.” She offered him the flash of a smile, quietly wondering where their relationship would go with the distance placed between them. Her heart ached to be held by him, but it was torn apart in the same thought. Deathbelle attempted to give Io her full attention, thankful for the distraction. ”The volcano’s wrath wont be kind to us, with the lowered light.. the plants won't return to life very easily.” She added in, looking up to the smoke and ash that floated around the moon.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.