gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-03-2019, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 11:05 PM by Iolaire.)

Iolaire was amused by Sirius's added explanation. Could Deathbelle really think...? Oh, that was rich. She wouldn't make the situation any more uncomfortable, however, and so she'd continue on with the conversation.

Deathbelle confessed that one could always learn and Iolaire nodded in acceptance. "Indeed. Knowledge is never ending. I'm sure we could learn a great deal from one another." A light shrug was given. "And if we get tired of learning, I'm sure we're both lovely company." She was for certain. The larger fae might be as well if she loosened up a bit. It was obvious that something was bothering her, but she wouldn't pry. They were too newly introduced and it might have been embarrassing to bring it up in front of Sirius.

Since the discomfort was palpable, Iolaire decide to excuse herself. "Well, it's been lovely meeting you. I hope we see one another again very soon." And she did, too. The woman was quite pretty and Iolaire enjoyed looking at pretty things. With a nod to Sirius she said, "See you later, Big Guy." A similar nod was given to the woman accompanied with, "Deathbelle." And with that, Iolaire moved off. She would give the pair some space and find a new place to sleep. If sleep would have her, that is.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.