Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-03-2019, 11:11 PM
She would bestow upon him now a name, and he repeated it softly to himself, committing it to memory. If ever he got a chance to end her Sire, he would take it. She would have no demons plaguing her now that she was his. He would keep her safe from all, he swore it.

He looked down at the little wolf in his paws, and would catch the emotion in her eyes. He wasn’t certain how to interpret it, what exactly he had said that had brought her to unshod tears. He wasn’t exactly the best at comforting people, more like pushing them behind him and threatening whatever frightened them. Not every situation allowed him to do so.

Still, he cared enough to tighten his grip on her, and make a soothing noise in the back of his throat. “I hope you know you can tell me all, I would not judger you, and I would keep your safe. You can call for me, anytime, anywhere, and I will come for you” he let out a slow, soft breath. “I haven’t known you for long, but you are like a sister to me. I’ve had no siblings before, but I know this feeling regardless.”