Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-03-2019, 11:21 PM

Acere had begun walking away from the stranger, not bothering to say a word but instead had turned in silence. Whether or not he had seen her reaction upon seeing him didn't bother him. It was when he heard paw steps behind him and a confused voice calling after him that he flicked an ear back to acknowledge but he didn't yet turn around to look at her. Her apprehension and the way she seemed defensive at first sight told him all he needed to know, and he wasn't one to make someone feel pressured if he could help it. So, he did what he thought was best, and turned right around instead of doing the usual "hey how are you, nice day eh stranger?" Spiel. "You looked like you wanted to be left alone, so I did." He replied over his shoulder, the titan male still not quite looking at her. He wasn't trying to be rude. His mind was simply occupied with other things.

"Unless of course, you did want me to come over to say hi, in which case..." He stopped suddenly and turned to look at her, "Acere's the name, who might you be?" He questioned curiously. The King was feeling a bit cheeky despite the things on his mind, and perhaps it might help to ease whatever it was she was feeling, but of course, he wasn't sure what that was.

"Speech"