gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-04-2019, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 09:45 AM by Iolaire.)

Iolaire began to make her way out of the meeting when she caught the pleading look in the giant dire's gaze. Io's eyes widened slightly and she flicked an exaggerated look towards Deathbelle that only he would see. A silent indication that 'She's upset. What do you want me to do about it?' Iolaire continued padding away from the other two wolves. Only when the voice of Deathbelle giving her own goodbye met her ears did she turn back around.

Coming back towards Sirius, she wrinkled her nose slightly. "Sorry about that. She seemed rather upset. I thought it might be good for you two to talk, but I guess neither of you are ready for that." Iolaire had no idea of the chasm of history that lay between the two wolves. She did know that something was wrong between them. The first step in righting a situation is to speak about it and so she had tried to let them do so.

If he wasn't ready to clear the air with Deathbelle, maybe he'd like to talk it out with her instead. It might help to get his mind in the right place. "Wanna tell me about it, Big Guy?"

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.