size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-04-2019, 09:53 AM

Iolaire fixed Sirius with a glassy stare. I would be honored to consider you a brother. She released a soft laugh. I already have been anyway. Might as well continued to do so, eh? Her gaze then became serious, brows furrowing slightly. Thank you, I mean it. There's been something missing in my life for a long, long time. I think you might very well be it. This would breed a whole new problem, of course. The dire wolf wasn't the only one with a possessive streak. That ran in Iolaire's family. Her mother had called them 'Mine.' And all of those that are 'Mine,' you protect with your life. She might be small, but dammit, she wouldn't let anything happen to Sirius.

Another yawn tore through the dame and she shook her head, trying to fling the sleepy feeling away. When offered a tonic, Sirius still seemed apprehensive. She couldn't blame him. Nothing had worked for him so far, why would he trust her concoction? It's entirely up to you. Don't feel pressured. I'll always have it if you care to try it. She wouldn't force anything on him.

Speech
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.