Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-04-2019, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 12:13 AM by Torin.)

I've learned to slam on the break before I even turn the key,
before I make the mistake,
before I lead with the worst of me.

Eir seemed to accept that as an answer, then offered him a question. Torin paused for a moment, unsure how if at all to answer. Eir was still a young wolf, the only warrior in the pack right this moment and the last thing he wanted right now was to appear vulnerable... still how could he begin to forming trust in her and her abilities if he wasn't willing to offer her a chance to prove his trust wasn't misplaced? "An elderly healer named Kestrel, some yearlings: Anoixi, Fawn, Valanga... " He trailed off for a moment before finding his voice again to finish his response. "My father and sister are also missing." He admited.

After he spoke Torin didn't raise his voice for a while. Walking in silence, taking the time to observe how Eir behaved on the patrol, watching her from the corner of his eye. She seemed aware, scanning the horizon with a sort of serious focus.

"Silent treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Lynx!
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3