size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
11-04-2019, 01:22 PM

Her brother embraced her and all she could do was push her face into his fur, relieved to see him safe and sound. He answered her questions and told her where he had taken them, and she felt relief wash over her again to know they were all safe. He went on to say he didn't want to leave her behind but that he was worried for his kids and apologized for it, and when she stepped back she shook her head, "No no, it's okay, we're okay for the most part. You have a family and I understand they're important, I wouldn't have expected you to not go with them, and I'm sure dad will understand, too." She glanced back to where she had come from, "I'm sure dad would understand, too ya know? But we're okay for the most part...dad and Kestrel are resting. They inhaled a lot of the smoke so I brought them here to get out of it. They're not doing too well but they might be well enough to travel and then maybe...Holland or someone can take a look at them?" Little did she know Holland had eventually gone.

She returned her gaze to her brother, quietly looking him over for signs of injury but didn't notice anything wrong. She was just glad he was safe and unhurt from what she could tell. "Did anyone get hurt from the eruption? Dad said that was the first time he'd seen anything like it...it was pretty bad, wasn't it?" She was mostly worried for their home. Would they ever be able to go back to it?

"Speak"

Art