Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-04-2019, 01:48 PM

Zee's lip twitched in the beginnings of a smile at her Empress' words and she moved to gently headbutt the other. "You know when I was given to you, all I wanted to do was earn the right to move up and leave here." She thought on that day and how she'd met both Archon and Deathbelle and how her intentions were to use the two as a stepping stone to greatness. "Now that day has come, and I'll actually miss rubbing your paws." A short laugh peeled out of her.

Her smile could not stay upon her long at the thought of Io. She was not a bad woman and Zee did enjoy her company, but she couldn't help but feel that there was more to the healer then her first impression gave off. "Sirius is... different with her." She started, her words cautious. It was a tough subject as both the women loved him desperately. Zee had once stolen him away from Deathbelle, and she wondered if this was a conversation the empress would not want to have because of it. "I've never seen him take to someone so quickly, it scares me." Even with Zee herself it took the warlord a season to stop shoving her face into the dirt, and she couldn't help but feel that her husband was falling for Io even faster then he did for her.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.