gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
11-04-2019, 03:07 PM
Hela patiently waited, not making eye contact with whoever else was there, she wasnt in the mood of speaking unless needed at all. But then, she eyed the rest of the pack, as one by one arrived, taking a seat. Of all of them, her eyes of pink landed upon her niece Pesto. Same with her siblings, Pandora, Hardi, and Luce. Sirius came along too, with his mate.

But finally, after some wait, the empress spoke again. ”Much has changed since the eruption. Much has been lost.” She nodded, many has been missing, many had faded, including Hannibal. She, of course, was worried, he was her full sibling after all. But even if the possibilities of seeing him again, were apparently null, she at least hoped he had found a merciful death.

Then, the announcement of the foundation of the Ashen Armada was shared. Her expression was cold, but deep inside she felt satisfaction to see they were finally putting their paws where they really should. Finally, they were doing something useful. ”When we are able to, we will make the move Eastward. Where we will have no neighbors, and our ability to expand will increase. The Ashen Empire will be more centrally located, and we can more heavily establish the Klein name in Boreas.” Hela nodded smirking a bit, the idea of having their name be heard through all of Boreas, made her blood boil. ”Who else would seek their place in greatness?” She wasnt sure if she should speak out loud here, she preferred to share her desires in a more private place, but maybe the decision had to be made here and now. So with a silent gaze, she attempted to meet her sister's eyes. A nod came from her, like affirming with the question. "I do Belle, I wish to take a place beside you. I want to help you and the Empire further than I do as your Advisor." She explained. Cold and mature vocals came out of her ashen mouth.