Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-04-2019, 03:42 PM

Ahh. That did explain her anger, and it was clearly Sirius’s fault that she was upset. She had been going to talk to Zee about him, and see if she had any solutions for the man’s loyalty, he just hadn’t quite worked up the courage to tell her yet. Sometimes, Zee could get a little unreasonable and hurt when it came to slaves. He well remembered the one he had picked up from the Battlefield. He had found the lost, injured lamb, and offered him a purpose in life. Zee had seen it as a gross misuse of power, and he had almost lost her.

“I gave Balsam a choice, a chance to rise from the ranks of slave by merit. He turned down my offer, and so I made good on my word. I’m still working on him, I will create a loyal soldier out of him yet. He is not one destined to stay a slave forever, but he must be prepared to work for it.” Sirius said. Calm, weary, this was a part of him that he could not relate well with Zee on. He didn’t know where her line was, or how not to cross it.

"Speech"