gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-04-2019, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 04:24 PM by Iolaire.)

While Deathbelle may have liked warmer climes, Iolaire was the opposite. The home where she spent the first six months of her life was cold and snowy. She'd always enjoyed the cold and felt as though her body ran hot. Heat, on the other hand, was not her friend. It made her grumpy and reclusive. Another shudder ran through the two-toned woman and Iolaire did pull herself to her paws. Without asking and entirely unceremoniously, she lowered herself to the patch of earth beside Deathbelle. She could already feel her own heat bouncing off of the chilled woman. She didn't press herself into her, but wouldn't have been opposed to it. The longest strands of fur simply brushed together. "There." She said simply.

As the pair lay together, Deathbelle confessed that she was worried about  resources. It was the first that Iolaire had heard about a shortage and her brows furrowed. They furrowed harder when the woman mentioned pups. "What do we need?" She asked instantly. "I can trade my stores for food. Offer my services in exchange as well." There was no way she'd allow children to starve. Even if she had to hunt mice and rabbits every day.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.