size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 02:02 AM
The girl sat well as her ear was being tended to. She listened and agreed to wash her eat when the mixture fell away. If she did that, her ear would be good as new. Hopefully she wouldn't receive any more spider bites in the future, but if she did, Iolaire had shown her how to treat them.

Something was bothering Venom. It was clear on her face. Black ears flicked forward as the girl started to speak, stopped, and then started again. Now those ears pulled back against her skull for a moment. Iolaire sighed and shook her head lightly. "Unfortunately, no. We can't be brought back. Our bodies, however, go into the earth. We feed the earth and turn into plants and trees which feed all the animals of the world." It wasn't a consolation for death, but it was something. "I wish that we could bring loved ones back. There are three faces that I would do anything to see again." The adolescent faces of her brothers rose before her minds eye.

Extending one small paw, Iolaire rested it gently upon Venoms for a moment. A gesture of comfort. "I'm sorry about your father." And she was. "All we can do is grow up big and strong and carry their memory with us always."
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.