size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 02:44 AM
The resolve in his eyes matched his tone and Iolaire have a nod. "Okay. Here we go." Flipping up the front of her pack, the dark woman got to work. She pulled out herbs left and right, intent entirely on her task. Once the selected herbs were in front of her, she began measuring them out. Now she spoke with him, explaining what would happen. "My father suffered from night terrors so I've always had a bit of an interest. The crone that introduced me to herbology had trouble sleeping. Together we developed this mixture."

Having measured out the proper dosage, she placed the herbs upon a flat, slightly bowl shaped rock that she pulled from her pack. Another was taken out and she used it to crush and mix all of the herbs together. "This should deliver a deep, dreamless sleep. In the morning you'll most likely be groggy, but you'll get as much sleep as your body needs." She pushed the dish towards him. "Eat up."

Iolaire wouldn't be too far. As his physician, she would observe what she could and asker her recipe as needed. She was confident, however, that this would give the giant a modicum of relief.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.