size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 07:37 AM
Iolaire had expected Deathbelle to stiffen when she lay near. She didn't expect her to get over that apprehension so quickly. The larger wolf pressed her body into the smaller and a slight smirk tugged at Io's maw. Since Deathbelle was so comfortable, she resettled herself as well, pressing her own body against the larger fae. They would lean against one another and would both be toasty warm in no time.

The woman launched into speaking of her troubles; her concerns. Iolaire listened with rapt attention. She hadn't realized how dire the situation was. With so many large wolves, food stores should have been brimming. However, with the volcano... it had thrown plans off kilter. The more she spoke, the more Iolaire's silver brows furrowed. It was unacceptable.

Extending her neck, Iolaire nuzzled into Deathbelle's cheek, offering what comfort she could. "No one will starve, least of all pups. I'll do what I can. I'll trade my supplies. I'll trade my services. Whatever needs to be done, I'll do." The fae chuckled softly, trying to lighten the mood. "If I have to hunt rabbits and mice from dusk til dawn, then that's what I'll do." She pressed herself more firmly against the woman, nosing into the fur of neck and cheek. "The world will not end. We won't let it, will we?" A slight challenge in her words. A reminder to be strong. They were the Ashen Empire, were they not? There was nothing that they couldn't do.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.