Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 09:16 AM
Obi did his best to console the grieving widow as she poured out her fears and insecurities to Archon’s closest companion. Even gods were forced to suffer through their trials. This would only make her stronger, and more of a goddess. She sighed softly as his fingers were traced over the ash upon the ground and he spoke with hope. Archon was here, all around them. He would return to the earth and see it grow back better than before. He was everywhere, but nowhere all at once.

Tears welled up in her eyes again, her mourning far from over. Obi brushed the ash against his chest, reminding her that Archon’s soul lived on in his heart as well as the earth around them. She sniffled softly and reached forward to nuzzle the primate’s cheek gently with affection. ”But I am selfish, Obi.” She told him softly, ”I’d much prefer him whole and at my side.” A tear slipped over her cheek once more. No matter how comforting the thought of the titan remaining in the world was, she would never fill the void that he’d left in her. ”Thank you, for the comforting words.” She added, grateful for him, but ever reminded that he couldn’t bring her husband back.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.