gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 06:23 PM by Iolaire.)

As any healer did when they had a spare minute, Iolaire was gathering what useful flora she could find. She was digging in the dirt when the presence of the bird was felt. A croak had been given and the tiny woman turned her attention to the vulture. "Marshal?" One silver brow arched at the birds presence. He wouldn't be here without reason and so she could only imagine that Sirius hurt himself again. All of her stores would be used on him, she swore. "Lead the way."

Iolaire followed the vulture, picking her way across the side swiftly and quietly. In time, they reached their destination and the vulture settled himself. Coming into the clearing where Sirius stood, Iolaire had been prepared to give him some sort of lecture on self preservation. Instead, her eyes fell upon the bloodied, prone form of a young wolf. Brows furrowed, for Iolaire was ever a furrower of brows. Lecture forgotten, she stepped forward, the role of caretaker sliding over. "Tell me what happened."

Green and gold gaze settled over the girl, taking in each wound as well as her condition. She was emaciated and definitely dehydrated. Chucking her pack to the ground, she nosed inside, extracting the dish that she used for grinding herbs. "I need you to fill this with water." She pushed the dish towards Sirius and began sorting out the herbs she would need to tend the wounds. Pulling out a piece of dried venison, Iolaire placed it before the girl. "I'm Iolaire. Healer of the Ashen Armada. Eat this, but slowly." The meat had been slow soaked in a tincture of herbs before being dried. The properties within would boost energy and contained much needed nutrients.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.