gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-05-2019, 06:50 PM

Everything seemed to happen all at once. As the yearling stood she could see Sirius moving towards her but her eyes were fuzzy with tears and exhaustion. They were bloodshot due to the salt and the ash that had infiltrated through the brier. She had easily inhaled quite a bit while being trapped which was evident with an audible wheezing. The male barked words at her and Banshee could do nothing but gruffly nod in his direction. Soon a sharp snag at her scruff could be felt as she was dragged through the small entry way and to saftey. Her beaming blue eyes poured into the titans own as she moved to lay on the ground. The babe's form trembled as she seemed to be in shock. Someone actually came.. But, after a few moments and a new arrival she seemed to calm down a bit with easing her breathing. She was not prone to such outbursts but Banshee figured she was going to be left for dead.

Sirius marched off to do the woman's bidding and Banshee blinked away tears. Her Klein gaze took in the black and white femme now hovering over her. After sucking in a breath she let forth her raspy tones, "I was.. working in the brier when I heard rumbling. I th-think a tree fell and the vines were forced into a mess. My way was blocked.." A wheezy pause. "I faced thousands of thorns or starvation." 'And I was too coward to face the thorns.'

Banshee looked to the meat laid before her and began to rip at it. Her dry mouth salivated for the first time in a while and the meat slid down her throat with ease. She didn't even mind the herbal taste the babe was just appreciating food in general. Her eyes shot to the healer as she lulled over the title that had been presented. 'Ashen Armada? Had her father carried forth with his ideals of a pack while she had been trapped or did someone else rise up?' The babe's face skewed in confusion as she paused her feasting for a moment. "I am Banshee." A dry tongue came forth to curl against her now slightly bloodied fangs before picking at the meat again. Only in this moment did she seem to remember her stinging wounds that were catching fresh air. Sirius had licked the dust and dirt from her wounds which opened them to the world.

""