Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 07:02 PM
Sirius went looking for his student a little after he had spoken to Deathbelle and gained her permission. He had big plans for the young silver wolf, and was eager to set them into play. He believed the perfect wolf didn’t fall into your lap, you had to craft them to be as you wished. He had a strong starting point with Poem, with her determination, fearlessness and stubborn attitude. Of course, the very attributes he sought in her, made her difficult to mold.

He smirked, knowing she would be baffled at what he was going to tell her. He found her easily enough, Rewater rocks wasn’t really a large territory, and many wolves had been absent since the volcano. He approached her as quietly as his titan form allowed, and took a seat near by, silent for a moment, as he appraised the distance. “You swore to me a year and a day loyalty in exchange for your sister. I would hold you to that, and give you an invitation to join me, for I am about to create a pack of my own.” he left the or stay here a slave unspoken.