Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Poem gave the only acceptable answer, and he gave his head a slow nod. He knew he hadn’t been easy on her, and he wondered what she would think if she interacted more with the wolves that would be Armada. “Very good.” Siris said softly.

“In the Ashen Armada I am building, I have a place for you. It is called Adversary Heir, and should you train hard and stay vigilant, it would mean you have a chance at becoming Alpha of my pack, in the event of mine and my Lady’s demise” He paused, looking to Poem. Would she be surprised that he would offer her so much? He saw so much potential in the young woman. She just needed to learn to bend a little. He wasn’t going to break her, as much as she seemed to think it. “It comes with a cost, as all things do. You would be one of two such heirs, and in such an even, you would challenge each other for the right to rule the Armada. For only the strongest might rule. Of course, the odds are in you favour, since I will be training you myself.”