Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 07:56 PM
She wanted to know why he would set her up this way, could see the doubt in her eyes. She didn’t realise what a tremendous find she was. Did she have some delusion of going home, living a mediocre life, and never knowing greatness? “Because I see unchecked potential in you. I see a wolf that could learn to pave change in this world, however she might see it fit. I don’t know what kind of leader you would make, but likely one that fights for her idea of the greater good, as do we all, do we not?” he mused, knowing his greater good did not align with hers.

“I think your someone who could find a way to make balance, of what's expected of you and what you believe is right. Don’t you want to see what good you can do, if you were given the opportunity?” He wasn’t an advocate for the peace of others, but he respected Poem’s desires. If she was to learn to be her best, he knew he would have to pit her into battles that allowed her to fight for others. The weak were only given the strength granted to them by others. For that, Sirius saw them a weak, but Poem saw them as a thing to be protected. Her views were a little closer to Zee’s then his own there.