size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-05-2019, 09:37 PM

B

anshee didn't have to wait long for Iroh's approach. Beaming blue eyes fell upon his own beautiful gaze. The babe felt a tiny flutter when she saw one. It was a tiny feeling right in her gut that she pondered only for a moment. 'Is it anxiety? No.. maybe I am just happy..' As she laid there her tail pat against the ground in a joyous rhythm. It was easy to say that out of all the Wolves she had met so far Iroh was the only one to make her feel such joy. She wasn't leaping around like a fairy but she wasn't pressed with guilt or feel impending dread when in his presence. It almost made her sorrowful to think that she hasn't seen him much. 'Had he gone through as much as I had?'

Soon the behemoths paws were wrapped around her and she was pressed to the earth. Banshee let forth a flurry of giggles as she stared at him. Her lips curled up to truly expose the might of her fully grown fangs. It had been the first time he'd seen them. Ban had grown so accustomed to them she forgets they are there until she snags on something or spots someone staring at her like shes' a two headed Hare. "I got them from the festival! Aren't they cool?!" Banshee grinned some more, "How are you Iroh?!"

Speech