size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Iroh smiled as Banshee allowed him to wrap her in his arms, his heart soared as her flurry of giggles surrounded him. He buried his head in her fur, and took in her scent as he recommited her to memory. He wouldn’t hold her too close, fearful of crossing boundaries. She smiled eagerly enough, showing off her impressive fangs as Iroh settled in beside her. Reluctantly he released her, but as he made himself comfortable beside her he made sure his shoulder was touching her own.
”I didn’t manage to win anything.” He chuckled with a shrug, obviously happy for her gain. ”Better, now that you’re here.” He half joked, offering another affectionate nuzzle against her neck. ”So much has happened. I don’t know where to start.” He said with a heavy sigh, the weight of the past season heavy on his shoulders. ”None of it is any good.” He admitted afterwards, blue and lavender gaze falling to his paws as his gaze grew distant. ”I hope you’ve done better than I have.” He returned the question to her, wondering how she had fared. Judging by her appearance he almost bet she’d fared worse.
Where My Demons Hide