size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-05-2019, 10:10 PM

S

oon they settled down within the meadow resting with their fur dancing together and the breeze washing over them. She calmed her breathing a bit as their initial excitement lulled a small amount. Their closeness did not make her feel uncomfortable other then the jostling of butterflies in her belly. But, Iroh was a friend of hers and his affection was welcomed. Banshee hadn't experienced much affection in her life and getting it from someone she enjoyed to spend time with was a nice breath of fresh air.

Iroh mentioned that he hadn't won anything at the festival and the babe shrugged softly. "My father gave me a golden Fish he managed to catch which probably helped." The thought of her father brought forth a sharp pang in the bottom of her throat and a sting to her eyes. But, Banshee masked the emotion with a wrinkle of her nose and she quickly focused on his next words.

As Iroh went on her grin slipped into a tiny frown. It made her feel a bit sad that he wasn't doing too well. The yearling always looked so chipper she couldn't imagine him going through a lot. But, she was finding out it was easier to hide your emotions with smiles and giggles rather then facing them. Thus, Banshee moved her nose to his scruff as she spoke with gentle care. "This is the only light I have seen in a long while." One thing after another, life had served her obsticals to face and somehow she managed to scrape by. "Tell me what has happened, Iroh. If you wish to speak I am here to listen." She stared at him with big blue eyes as she sat straight.

Speech