Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-06-2019, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 01:21 AM by Sirius.)
He couldn’t quite describe what he was feeling when Deathbelle turned to leave. “Deathbelle..” he said, as though he might protest her departure, a pause, a hesitation. The reminder of her fathomless eyes upon him. “Good night.” he said softly to his retreating Empress. Sirius let out a frustrated sigh after she was gone. Once they had been the closest of friends, almost ken, if a slave and a princess could ever be so.

He looked to io who appeared beside her, apologising, and explaining why she had turned to go. It would be a while before he got Deathbelle’s expression from his memory. His nostrils flared with a weary sigh. He took a seat, looking to the young Vipress. “How to explain?” he said, drumming an extended claw absently against the earth. “I was given to her as a child, to be her slave. She didn’t want a slave, she wanted a friend.” he said, pausing, had he ever told Io he had been a slave? It didn’t matter. “Later, when we were older, she wanted something more. I was never ready to give her that, I saw her as one might see a Goddess, something to worship, and love, and keep a mental distance from.” another pause. “Then I found Zee… we had a rough start. I was not kind to her, and yet she loved me anyway. It was watching others push her around, and pushing her around for others… I snapped, and I reached for more. I reached for more for Zee, when I never did for Deathbelle. I love them both, but Deathbelle will always be my oldest friend, and Zee my wife. It hurts her, more than she will ever say.”