Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-06-2019, 02:19 AM
Exactly he growled unhappily. “She even attempted to love another, had children with him and all, and then he died when the volcano erupted. I wish I could bring her happiness, but I will not do so at the cost of Zee” he explained, and there it was, the heart of his pain with Deathbelle. He would have loved her for her sake, but now he had too much to lose.

“I would appreciate that” he said, when Io offered to bring the woman her friendship. The Titan leaned closer to the woman, a sad smile playing on his lips, followed by a sigh. “She believed we would always be together, and for most of her life wanted no other. I loved and respected her, as an authority first, and a boy second. Zee... “ he shook his head, and didn’t finish the thought. Zee he loved as a man, and fought to gain her as his wife. He did right by Zee, but sometimes it made him feel like a bastard to Deathbelle. After all, he had belonged to the Empress.