Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-06-2019, 02:43 AM
He shook his head, blinking out of his revere, and offering her a smile. “I took you here to show you what will be Armada territory, yet here I am telling you my woes” he said. “Your right, it is life, and life will always have its complications” he said, shaking his head again and getting back to his feet. He looked in the direction Deathbelle had parted in. he would have given much to see her happy, but Zee was the one thing he could not give up. The look she had given him would always haunt the Tyrant, such was the way of those that wormed his way into his heart. It was hard to ignore it when they were hurting.

Io was right, clinging to the past wasn’t helping anyone. Still, he barely knew Io, and here he was unburdening everything to her. Professing his love for the Empress, his love for Zee. she didn’t want to get tangled in this complicated web. “Did you decide on a place you like for our future herb garden?” he asked.