ardent

I'LL ALWAYS ACHE WITH AN EMPTY HEART xx (jupiderp)

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-27-2013, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2013, 04:37 PM by Jupiter I.)

"jup speech"
"med speech"
A croon touched her ears, gentle but predatory in its nature, followed soon after words that struck lightning down her spine, a shudder visibly making her quiver for the slightest of moments, the smallest of desperate whines slipping from her lips. "Pregnant?" she countered, controlling herself just enough to bring her voice even and back to its seductive tones. "I'll make you worry about being able to walk, first," she moaned huskily, responding to the nip upon her hinds with the gentlest of licks upon the base of the woman's tail. "You are mine. You are my mess, my serpent, and I will make sure that I won't make the mistake of leaving you once more."

fade to black b/c das gucchi

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.