Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-06-2019, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 04:41 PM by Banshee.)

As Sirius and his companion came back with the water Banshee felt a pang of excitement. Fresh water was something she never thought she'd miss so strongly. The babe followed the healer's instructions and slowly lapped at it. The sensation of the cool liquid moving through her form and breathing life into her thinning bodice was unlike anything else. Another rush of strong emotion swept over her but the yearling sucked in a long breath to temporarily cool her nerves. It felt as though she was dreaming and would wake up at any moment in her thorny cage.

After taking a few more sips Banshee turned her attention back onto the fanged brute. As he inquired the girl shrugged gently which irritated some of the cuts on the peaks of her shoulders. "I noticed my F-father had been gone a long while but I assumed he had gone s-searching for Circe or some of his many other spawn." The girl lulled over the image of her phantom like father and nearly broke down again. 'Is Sirius about to deliver the news of Hannibal's rise or his demise?' "I was f-focusing on establishing my den in w-what was meant to be our new home. I-I had managed to.." Banshee took a sip of water to ease her vocals. "Get a lot done before the t-tree fell and I was trapped." The yearling took in a rough breath which seemed to wheeze a bit. 'I am rambling.. they do not care.'

""