Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-06-2019, 06:02 PM

Deathbelle spoke of being forgotten and Zee scoffed loudly, exaggerating the sound and nudging her friend's shoulder in mock-punishment. It was a ridiculous thought even just as a joke and the small woman shook her head in disbelief. "You are my empress, mistress, sister, and friend." She told her sternly. "I couldn't forget about you if I tried. Besides, all you need to do is ask and I'll be here by your side." Her head came into her friend's to nuzzle her again, as if she could force the sentiment into Deathbelle's body with a touch.

Io still worried her and though they'd assured Deathbelle it was platonic, Zee couldn't help but worry still. "I hope you're right about her." She whispered. "Sirius has taken to her so quickly it terrifies me." The conversation quickly shifted, and her empress came in closer to her and admitted her feelings for their warlord. Zee's ears fell back and her heart began to hammer further. If Deathbelle commanded him to her side, would he obey? Could she still lose her husband in their empress' loneliness and grief? She stammered softly, leaning into her friend's tight hold. "He's easy to love." Her admittance came in whispered tones. "I'm so sorry." It was easier to accept taking away Deathbelle's vessel when she had a husband of her own to occupy her. With Archon gone it felt even less fair that Sirius had chosen herself over his empress.

A thought came to her, and she struggled to articulate it for a moment. "When.. when he came to fall for me, did you notice?" She was hesitant, but couldn't help but wonder how their relationship appeared to someone outside it. Did it look the same as how Io and her husband did now? "He and Io... is it familiar?" It wasn't fair to ask and she felt guilty immediately for bringing up such painful memories to her friend.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.