Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-06-2019, 08:07 PM
”Good.” She replied with obvious relief, ”I don’t know what I’ll do without you.” Until then she was going to hold tightly to her, and returned her affection lovingly. She continued to offer her touch in comfort as Zee lamented about her worry about the vipress. The conversation shifted back to Deathbelle and the non-secret that was her love for Sirius. He was very easy to love, and that what hurt her so thoroughly. She sighed heavily into Zee’s fur as she pulled her troubled features from her cool blue fur.

She could blame no one for Archon’s loss, but not having her husband made her jealousy of Zee’s place in his heart harder to bear. She buried the feeling deep down, as it would only cause more hurt if she allowed it to grow and fester. She meant her words, she loved Zee and wanted to see the pair of them in happiness. She was selfish in every other aspect of her life, if this was her one selfless act she would see it out until the end. Her guardian, vessel, and childhood friend would live in happiness.

The question cause Deathbelle to chuckle softly as her gaze fogged over. ”I was blissfully unaware until Sirius told me.” She assured the she wolf. They were both devoted to their mistress, and Belle hadn’t seen them grow fond of each other. The fact still stung, and her chest ached for thinking of the moment her heart had broken. ”No, this is something new. But you have my word, he breaks your heart and he will regret it the rest of his life. Zee would never feel the way the Empress did, Hell would freeze over first.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.