size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-06-2019, 11:04 PM

i pave my own path

So much had happened in the last few months. Banshee had been locked in a thorny cage, rescued by Sirius, she found out her father was missing, and had a very emotional evening with her friend Iroh. The babe was riddled with emotions that seemed to get easier to deal with each day. But, what stuck with her the most was her starlight night with Iroh. The way they so easily connected with one another and were able to truly get everything of their chest. Even though they hadn't spoke to one another about anything so serious before Banshee couldn't help but to feel so comfortable with him. Never had the yearling expressed her feelings in such an honest and raw nature. After doing so she was left feeling like a ton of bricks had been lifted from her chest but also her mind ran rapid with the memories of being so close to her friend.

As the fanged feign moved through the Oasis her thoughts couldn't help but to think over the nicer moments of that night. Sleeping beside him and waking up with him snoozing next to her. Banshee felt like a silly pup with her first crush and wanted to kick her own butt for it. But, she could admit she did enjoy the feeling of having someone of importance in her life.. 'I just hope he doesn't leave me too..' It was a running theme in her life after all.

Banshee shook the oogly googly sappy thoughts from her head for as long as she cound. The gal slipped through the tropical trees and wilds. The region was beautiful even if it was only a temporary location. 'Anything beat being locked in that thorny cage..' A pang of anxiety swept over her and she shut her eyes for a moment. It wasn't the idea of being stuck that bothered her but the idea of being so close to death. The feeling of starvation and dehydration. Ban still had nightmare of the pains in her belly and the reckless fight to break through the vines. Her lacerations were healing but still stung with a lot of movement. They were constant reminders of her near death experience.

Speech