size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-07-2019, 02:12 PM
He never gave much consideration about the fallen god, the most he’d spoken about him were the words given to Banshee just a moment go. However, as he held her close in the back of his mind he was reminded of the need to find a mortal to bring more of Abraxas into the world with. Iroh was too young to consider his future children too seriously, but the two yearlings had both been forced to grow up too fast.

Iroh cherished the smile he put on her lps, and offered her a shy kiss on her cheek as she admitted her need of him. ”I’m here.” He reminded her, offering his own smile through his sorrowful tears. A bit of hope shined through though, and she offered him a quizzical glance before asking after his father. Iroh just shook his head. ”It’s foolish, but.. when I was younger I was convinced Abraxas was my father.” He tried to chuckle off his childish understanding of the world. ”Maybe,” he mused as he failed to resist the urge to bury his face back into her warm fur as he drew her tightly to his chest. ”I wouldn’t know where to begin.” He had met a strange woman at the firefly festival, and that lioness had been keenly interested in his lineage.
Where My Demons Hide