Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 05:09 PM
He had to laugh, the first genuine one he had given since he had gotten injured. He staggered forward, close enough that he could ruff his Empress’s fur with his good forepaw. It jostled his broken one a little, but he didn’t care. “Don’t ever change, Little Phoenix” he told her fondly. He knew she cared, and there was too much goodness in her heart for her to deny it. “Just be careful, eh? I don’t think she’d the type to get attached” and he didn’t want to give up his sister, he needed her in his pack, even if he was too stubborn to say it.

“It will be enough to bring down multiple large prey, and we can dry and store them. The pack won't starve, don’t worry. I would be out there myself, but…” he swore softly, indicating his broken leg. What an idiot he was. What a fool. The pack couldn’t afford for him to be a lazy layabout right now. “I’ve been around Auster recently, and I guess a lot of herd relocated there because the scent of prey is very strong.”