Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 09:01 PM
She was greeted opening, Zee being the one to welcome her inside, mentioning the place was her home as well. Belle barely held a blush as the thought of her words to come, but she tried to stay focused. She didn’t hesitate to cross the threshold, a subtle smile on her features as she met Zee standing, and offered the she wolf an affectionate nuzzle to her cheek. ”No, Sirius.” She assured him as the Empress made herself comfortable, suddenly feeling nervous. Was she foolish to even try?

”I want to talk about our deal.” She started, her lilac gaze making attempt to catch both of their eyes. ”I realized I could never ask you to do that to your children. Especially now with your new positions.” She hoped the start would ease her new request. ”No matter what you say next they will have their freedom.” She assured them as she took in a soft breath and exhaled the last bit of her inhibition. ”Instead, I would seek to join in your marriage.” Adrenaline raced through her veins, completely unsure how the pair would respond. Deathbelle knew she would never ask them to separate for her. She loved them deeply, and only wanted to see them happy. This was her last effort to hold onto the Warlord that always had her heart, and be beside the woman who became her heart.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.